Saturday, February 13, 2010

My bucket list for 2010

So I have decided to make myself a "bucket list" for this year. Different projects I would like to do and tasks I would like to accomplish. Things that are just for "me". As a mom of 2 young children, I too often find myself worrying about everyone else and not taking time for myself. This is a way to pull all aspects together, and allow me to practice and develop my cooking, decorating and sewing skills.

  1. Learn how to frost a cookie
  2. Make 2 Valentines decorations
  3. Make 2 St. Patricks Day decorations
  4. Make 2 Springtime decorations
  5. Plant a raised Vegetable Garden
  6. Make 2 Easter decorations
  7. Learn how to make a pie
  8. Learn how to frost cupcakes
  9. Make 2 Summertime decorations
  10. Make 2 Fourth of July Decorations
  11. Make 2 Fall decorations
  12. Make 2 Halloween Decorations
  13. Make 2 Thanksgiving decorations
  14. Make 2 Christmas decorations
  15. Finish front yard landscaping
  16. Paint shutters
  17. Make Cakes first birthday outfit
  18. Make Bub's fourth birthday shirt
  19. Make a skirt
  20. Make a dress
  21. Learn how to ruffle fabric
  22. Learn how to make a fabric flower
  23. Make Cakes a bow holder
  24. Set up a Family Planning Center
  25. Make a ham
  26. Build a closet in play room (ok, so I will need some help with this)
  27. Paint the main bathroom
  28. Paint Cakes room
  29. Make and hang Bub's curtains and quilt

So, 29 may seem like a wierd number, but being that I will be 29 this year, I find it to be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment