Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I'm back!!!!!!!!

So I was without a computer for a few months (which seems like an eternity) but on the flip side, I stayed so busy with school and projects I barely even knew I was without (well for the most part, I did call my mom on many occations asking her to look something up for me!

So for my first post, I will update that bucket list I posted a while back. Some projects were competed, for some, I was just so busy at the time with 2 moving children they got pushed back to next year!

Learn how to frost a cookie
Make 2 Valentines decorations
Make 2 St. Patricks Day decorations
Make 2 Springtime decorations (ok, so I did one, but it was cute and time consuming)
Plant a raised Vegetable Garden
Make 2 Easter decorations
Learn how to make a pie

Learn how to frost cupcakes
Make 2 Summertime decorations
Make 2 Fourth of July Decorations
Make 2 Fall decorations
Make 2 Halloween Decorations
Make 2 Thanksgiving decorations
Make 2 Christmas decorations
Finish front yard landscaping
Paint shutters
Make Cakes first birthday outfit (ok, I am cheating a little, I bought her shirt but I am making the rest)
Make Bub's fourth birthday shirt
Make a skirt
Make a dress
Learn how to ruffle fabric
Learn how to make a fabric flower
Make Cakes a bow holder
Set up a Family Planning Center
Make a ham
Build a closet in play room (ok, so I will need some help with this)
Paint the main bathroom
Paint Cakes room
Make and hang Bub's curtains and quilt

So overall I am doing well, some of the holiday's have not come up, and I seem to have really only missed one project. The veggie garden has been a pain to keep the dogs out of, and apperently they like zuchini plants, as I am missing 2, that and peppers, they ate my actual peppers off the plant.

I am also working on a Mei Tei and a new wrap for Cakes..the Mei Tei will be cutting and sewing but I am going to actually dye the wrap...that should be fun. maybe.

My last outside project is to find 3 bushes for the backyard to keep the dogs back from the fence, but 2 shepherds hooks for my hanging baskets and finish spray painting the pots that my mother donated to me. These pots are circa 1990 and so not my style, but a little primer, spray paint and gloss and they should be perfect.

Cakes bow holder is almost ready. One more coat of pink, a coat of gloss and ribbons tied on and I should be done!

I am also trying to come up with a good schedule for the kids now that I am home all summer...That is my big project for today, scheduling time for us and then a little time for me to work on all the projects that seem to be building up.

No comments:

Post a Comment